Why Choose Pesticide Free Head Lice Shampoo?

Why? Because children of any age or size are vulnerable to the harmful effects of pesticides. They also often have pregnant or nursing mothers who should never be exposed to pesticide treatments either by applying them to themselves or to others.

Why? Because too many people, unfortunately, overuse pesticide/drugstore products out of fear and frustration without adequate warning of the risks to themselves and the environment.

Why? Because each of us has our own unique vulnerabilities. Pesticide products can accumulate in the human body and they are not necessarily washed away at the end of the treatment, as people would like to think.

Why? Because the overuse of lice products can predispose a person to adverse reactions with even one additional chemical exposure.

Why? Because it’s not worth taking unnecessary risks when the bottom line will always be the manual removal of lice and nits.

Why? Because none of the available pesticide/drugstore product treatments are 100% effective.  Many of these products claim to kill the lice and eggs but there is nothing on the market that kills the eggs.  You must manually remove all the eggs to be successful.

Why? Because everyone needs a non-pesticide way to screen and detect head lice early and remove them safely and effectively. Using Lice Services Canada professional nit comb is a great checking and removal tool to use.

 

Lice Services Canada only uses non-pesticide natural lice products.  These products and our skilled technicians will ensure that all lice and eggs will be removed safely and effectively.  Call us for details at 613-482-1432.


Share this article:
Posted in Blog.