LICE SERVICES CANADA PROUDLY SERVING :
GLEBE/OLD OTTAWA SOUTH
Fun Fact of Glebe and Old Ottawa South
The Glebe was initially established in 1837. Things changed rapidly when much of the land that was allocated to St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church was opened for development in 1870. The neighbourhood was referred to as “the glebe” which means “church lands” since the land originally belonged to the church.
Old Ottawa South is situated between two waterways. The Rideau Canal to the north and Rideau River to the east and south. This area changed dramatically with the construction of the Rideau Canal in the 1820’s. The area grew rapidly and the area north of Sunnyside Avenue was often called “Rideauville” and the south side was called “Sunnyside”.
EXPERT LICE TREATMENT SERVICES
- Expert technicians trained in our exclusive lice removal techniques
- 100% private and confidential
- Offering environmental and prevention protocols
- Expert advice
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Pesticide-free products
- Appointments 7 days/week
- 100% Guaranteed
- Clinic or Mobile Services
- Lice Free Certificates for schools, daycares or camps